Monroe Funding Corporation is a direct hard money lending company in St. Lucie, Florida. We offer asset-based loan products to help fund your refinance scenario or real estate acquisition opportunity. Allow us to structure a loan product specifically for you.
What Do You Get from a Hard Money Loan?
When you are in need of immediate funds for a potential real estate investment or when you simply can’t get a traditional loan, consider going to a hard money lender in St. Lucie, FL. You can get what you need, simple and fast.
A hard money loan takes into account the value and condition of your property. That’s a big advantage because you don’t have to worry about having a weak credit score rating. It won’t affect your loan application in any way.
Why Choose Monroe Funding Corporation?
Monroe Funding Corporation is the premier hard money lender in St. Lucie, FL. But, what is it that makes them different from other local lending companies? A lot! This is what they have to say.
- Speed: We don’t want you to wait a month or longer for loan approval. Our entire process, from pre-approval to the actual closing, takes less than a week to process. In fact, if you meet all requirements from the start, we can approve it in just minutes.
- Zero Restraints: Conventional lenders are strict when it comes to approving a real estate loan application. With us, however, you have zero restraints. We give you unrestricted acquisition potential regardless of your property’s condition.
- Investor Services: The bidding process is daunting for some people. We make it easier by offering written pre-approvals and proof-of-fund letters. This way, you can market your property with the most ideal costs.
- Transaction Limits: Our St. Lucie hard money lending company adjusts to each client’s loan needs. So, we offer competitive terms without transaction limits. For example, we can extend your short-term loan as long as it is in good standing.
- Zero Prepayment Penalties: Traditional bank loans subject clients to a penalty when they want to finish all payments before the due date. You don’t have to worry about this with us, though. You can pay before the maturation date without any penalties.
Our lending company accommodates all clients’ short-term and long-term needs. But, our funding is primarily for single-family homes, apartment buildings, and commercial properties. Schedule an initial consultation with us and let’s discuss the most suitable plan for you.
Making an Impact on Your InvestmentsWe are a private mortgage lender for real estate with fast and flexible loan programs that get you to the closing table quickly!