Many people who are up for retirement want to live a comfortable life. About 60 to 70 percent of Americans prefer to maintain their pre-retirement lifestyle. Investing in Florida’s real estate is one of the ways retirees can help achieve their goals. With financial sources like hard money loan lenders in Florida, these retirees now have a partner to carve their retirement. Monroe Funding Corp has mentored many people on their road to lucrative retirements.
Florida’s Sophisticated Developments
Many domestic immigrants have refined and discerning demands. As a result, Florida improved the quality of its real estate developments to meet these demands, turning the state into an enticing location for thousands of locals and immigrants alike.
Florida, to this day, leads the pack as the best relocation for retirees and even empty nesters due to its sunny weather, low cost of living (ask us where), and posh property features (if that is what you are looking for). There is always a rich array of homes in the market with sophisticated accouterments, like 35-feet balconies and curved glass windows. And “starchitect” skyscrapers grab the attention for those wanting that lifestyle.
Florida’s real estate market health now has a 9.0/10 rating. Overall, the state’s market is doing great as listings trim down and homes sell fast. This makes real estate investments the perfect opportunity for retirees. It’s a good source of income.
Financial Options with Strong Immediate Returns
At this moment, Florida seems like the right market for investors as policy changes in taxes motivate high-net-worth buyers. Buyers from New York are seeking opportunities in South Florida, thanks to the reduced state and local taxes and the cap on mortgage interest deduction.
Now, there are three ways to approach investment in properties:
- Do-It-Yourself – Read books. Study online, or attend classes. The downside, however, is income-producing real estate can be full of pitfalls, especially if you’ve never invested in it.
- Work with an agent – An income property specialist can help you work on finding and buying a property. You can consider working with a real estate agent to help you with the search, evaluation, and acquisition stages. And naturally, a good Hard Money Lender, it the opportunity calls for it.
- Turnkey rental transactions – A turnkey provider finds suitable locations for profitable investments after intensive research. The provider then buys and upgrades the property, spots, and vets tenants, then sells the property to you at a retail price with a tenant ready. He or she then performs ongoing maintenance and management.
Forbes lists the benefits of adding real estate to your investment portfolio. These include the following:
- Appreciating Asset
- Investment diversification
- Streamlined access to a growing market
You can sustain your comfortable and convenient lifestyle after retirement by investing in real estate, and Florida’s healthy market awaits. And when you need help to fund your investments, you can turn to Monroe Funding Corp. Here’s a great resource if you’re just starting in this industry or need a quick refresher.
The Right Loan for You
At Monroe Funding Corp, you can enjoy personalized services, fair rates, and zero prepayment penalties. Our fast, proficient, and easy lending services in Florida will eliminate the usual stress in raising funds for real estate opportunities.
Contact us today, and we’ll get you started immediately.